Thursday, January 23, 2014

Medifast, Week 1 recap

Well, I successfully completed week 1.
I ended the week down 14 lbs, having gained a pound on the scale today compared to yesterday... I ate more and did a 45 minute circuit training workout, and the two combined tend to cause me to add a couple pounds of weight normally, so only being up one is decent.
 I need to drink a ton of water today to let my body let go of what it was retaining from exercise.
 After a week, as long as I keep losing 2+ lbs a week from here out, I'm certain I can keep on this plan for a while. If my weight loss is averaging less than 2 lbs a week, I will probably be tempted to get off Medifast and just try to do a more normal weight-loss plan. 
I'm feeling pretty good, not having huge hunger pangs, and my cravings are under control. Now it's time to buckle down and maintain this for a while and see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment