Monday, February 17, 2014

Another Snow Day...

My Monday morning workout class was canceled due to the holiday, but would have been canceled anyway since we have ANOTHER snow day. I'm going to go to the gym tonight and do cardio and weightlifting, though.

My weight finally dropped below 300 and stuck there for a day, so hooray! We had D&D last night, and I avoided the chocolates and the brownies, and we ate our Medifast meals while everyone else had chili. We've been doing this long enough now that it doesn't even really bother me anymore, although I am looking froward to getting into transition!

I got compliments on my weight loss last night, which was great!

We also just put in our next order of Medifast foods. We're pretty clearly getting into this... cereal, mac and cheese, crunch bars, chewy bars, pretzels, brownie bakes and pudding are our staples, and both of us are still happy with our system. I threw in some BBQ bites to see if I like them, but I still haven't found a savory crunchy snack better than the pretzels yet.

I need to be drinking more water, I did well Saturday, but Sunday and now Monday I've been slacking. I also haven't been walking enough the past two days! I need to step it up so I have a good loss this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment