Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Frustrating day!

I weighed in this morning and was significantly up from yesterday, and about where I was a week ago. This was a pretty frustrating thing to wake up to.

So I thought back to what I'd done over the past few days... I worked out with weights, and ate extra protein. We'd traveled recently, had an out of town visit.

Also, I've got a little bit of a sore throat. And I ate more carbs than normal and wasn't exactly on plan.

All things put together... maybe sick, weight training, inexact diet... I'm probably holding onto water, even though I don't feel swollen.

So, today I'm going strict Medifast with a couple of enhancements. 25 calories of Laughing Cow in my macaroni. No snacks, no extra protein at work. I'll eat my Lean and Green before workout class and make sure everything is precisely measured and make sure not to use high-sodium additions.

And, even then, I'll just keep tracking. One backslide of a few pounds isn't the end, I was on 'foreign' scales for several days, as well, so there's really no good way to track anything with precision. So... I'll just keep tracking, go from here, see what happens. I'm still way ahead of schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment