Monday, March 3, 2014

Just got back in town!

Had a great vacation to the gulf coast to see family, celebrate Mardi Gras, and enjoy warmer weather.

We got stranded in north Alabama for a day because of snow, but we managed to stay mostly on plan due to packing a lot of extra Medifast meals. We stayed on plan very well for the entire trip, I exercised on the road, we ate Medifast and Lean and Green meals, and only had a few things off plan. I ate more extra stuff than normal and didn't stay hydrated well enough, but I think overall I have still been losing weight despite those challenges... we'll see at weigh-in tomorrow morning on my 'home' scale.

Vacation was amazing, we did a one-mile fun run (14 minutes! I walked it due to my heel spur), went to a Mardi Gras parade, rode in a Mardi Gras parade, and my wife went to a ball.

It was a great weekend... and then we got to drive home through horrible conditions. The roads from Jackson, TN to I-55 weren't really plowed or treated at all and it was kinda dicey for a while, but we got onto I-55 and everything was clear from then out.

No comments:

Post a Comment