Saturday, March 15, 2014

Super Active Day!

We've got one more day of faux Spring before winter smashes us again tomorrow, so we made the best of it.

The day started with a trip to the gym, where I did a ton of lifting...

  • 4 minutes EFX, 9 minute mile pace, level 13
  • T-Bar Rows, 3 sets of 5 at 125 lbs
  • Cable Rows, 3 sets of 5 at 180 lbs
  • Barbell Bench Press, 3 sets of 5 at 135 lbs
  • Barbell Squats, 3 sets of 8 at 155 lbs
  • Barbell Deadlifts, 2 sets of 5 at 185 lbs
  • Dumbbell Bicep Curls, 3 sets of 5 each arm, 35 lbs
  • Dumbbell Triceps extension, 3 sets of 13, 35 lbs
  • Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 3 sets of 5, 70 lbs
  • Barbell Military Press, 3 sets of 5, 75 lbs
  • Cable Lat Pulldown, 2 sets of 5, 120 lbs
  • Machine Leg Press, 3 sets of 10, 345 lbs
After the gym I came home and played some Hearthstone, where I won three matches and earned my Hearthsteed in WoW (woo!)

It's not too gaudy, is it?
After that we took our daughter to her art lesson, and then my wife and I walked for 20 minutes or so around the pond at Vlassis Park. After we picked her up from art, we took her to her next appointment, and my wife ran her 5k training at Longview, and then Lauren and I went to Queeny Park and hiked for a couple miles taking pictures.

After we got home from the park, we all went out together and watched the Lego Movie, which was adorable.

All in all, a great day, and makes it easy to not think about the fact that we're getting more snow and ice tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a non-event and not cancel our D&D game.

No comments:

Post a Comment