Monday, April 7, 2014

New non-scale victory

As silly as it may sound, one of the catalysts for this diet and exercise plan was that my waist size was increasing and my size 44 waist pants were becoming too tight.

Yesterday, I put on a pair of jeans with a waist size of 40, and they fit. Like they seriously fit, and not 'I could barely squeeze into them' fit.

In fact, I probably could squeeze into a pair of 38" waist pants at this time.

While this is great news, it does mean that big swathes of my wardrobe are about to all become deprecated in another inch or two. Which also means the possible purchase of 'interim clothing' while I am still shrinking down to my desired goal weight.

In other news this morning I hit 275.5 pounds, which means my micro-goal of being at 275 prior to PAX is well within reach. On the other hand, I've got workout class tonight, so I could end up holding on to a couple pounds of water, too.

Either way, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment