Monday, January 20, 2014

Medifast, Day 4 recap

Well, Day 4 was my last weekend day of the starting week, and I was able to navigate it just fine. I cleaned some kitchen, did some laundry, and ran an errand out of the house, and played some XBox when I was bored.
We shifted things up for the first time in scheduling... we had D&D from 5:00-9:30, and so we decided to have our Lean and Green meal at 3:00. I also moved one of my veggies around this day...
Breakfast was Cinnamon Sugar cereal and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I never would have tried almond milk without this diet, but it actually goes really well with cereal! I can see me using this with my Cheerios once we're off the Medifast plan.
For my second Medifast meal, I had mac and cheese with a 1/2 cup of mushrooms added, and a ton of Tony's Cajun Seasoning, and a Laughing cow wedge melted into it. This was really good, considering it's high-protein diet food.
Lunch was 3 ounces of grilled chicken breast, a cup of egg beaters, and a cup of mushrooms. having this at 3:00 before D&D was very successful.
 At D&D I ate a Peanut Butter Crunch Bar while watching the group eat pizza... sigh. That was a little rough, but I wasn't really tempted by it, which I'm glad of. Later on in the session, I had some pizza bites. these still don't do a lot for me, flavor wise, but there are a lot of them and that makes it a long-eating snack, which is a good thing.
 Finally, I was supposed to have a brownie bake when I got home, but I ended up just drinking a shake instead, as it was late.
 I have still kept losing every day (13.5 lbs so far) but I think that it's about to start slowing down, as I think my water weight and glycogen should have only been around 10-15 lbs, so that should be gone now, or soon... and then I can start losing fat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment