Monday, April 28, 2014

I failed at blogging over the weekend

It's interesting how as I begin getting into better habits in general, blogging gets harder to do every day.

This was a good weekend. We cleaned house, did lawn work, went to Columbia Missouri for Midwest Geekfest and exploring the town and campus, and had an amazing dinner at Addison's (Seared tuna, mushrooms, asparagus! I was on plan)!

Sunday, we did more tidying of the house and had friends over for board games. We played Kingdom Builder, Euphoria: Building a Better Dystopia, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, and Sushi Go!

Exploit your workers to grab territory and ancient artifacts. Keep them happy and stupid, or they'll revolt!

That said, I haven't made any new Medifast recipes recently, staying on plan hasn't been too tough, weight is coming off, and my exercise regimen is still in place.

The next couple weeks we're getting ready for Geekway (http://geekway2west.com) and going to be doing yet more yard work and basement/garage cleaning as it finally is warming up.

I'll try to be better about blogging on the weekends from here out!

No comments:

Post a Comment