Thursday, April 24, 2014

Week 14 complete! 1lb down for the week, 61 total.

Despite having  a bad day (2.4 lb water gain in one day, ugh!), I managed to end the week with a moderate loss. It's been a while since I've had a 'bad' week, though so I'm not terribly worried about it.

This week saw me doing some lawn work, but I cut back on my EFX cardio training a lot. I think that the extra strength training (pushing lawnmower up and down hills, cutting trees, pulling ivy, trimming and edging), combined with a criminal lack of water some days was the culprit here, and as such it should melt away pretty quickly.

Enough of that though, let's look at some charts!

Click to embiggen!

This week was a bouncy one, with a 2.6 loss one day, a 2.4 gain another. A couple minor gains, a flat day, and a couple minor losses. All together that adds up to sodium and lack of water playing havoc on the numbers. I need to make sure to pay better attention to that. I'm very swollen now, in fact, despite working hard to drink water yesterday.

No new numbers blasted :/
Weekly, I dropped to 271 but that wasn't enough to blast out any other numbers in my 4 pound, 3 pound, or even 2 pound columns. We'll resolve that next week though.

Blue Leader, stay on target!
It had to come eventually... my actual weight bounced up over my expected overall loss. We'll get him back in line soon, though!

So that's it for charts and graphs! Now I need to go fill up my water glass...

No comments:

Post a Comment